Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

HILMA


Our beloved dog Hilma has gone to dog heaven to play with her parents and siblings. It was a sad, sad day this Tuesday. We knew she had cancer, was deaf and didn't see that well but she had been happy, eating well, drinking and doing her things until the last days. We had said that as long she's happy and eat she will stay home. Since she's been very ill during her life with operations, allergies and more we had taken that decision.

Hilma as a H.E.A.T fan

On Sunday she was tired and didn't want to go out. On Monday she was moaning, hardly ate anything and was also bleeding so we decided it was time. We called the vet and got time the next day. Me and Hasse went with her and they were so nice and we could go in via a separate entrance. She got her calming shot and came and lay down between me and Hasse seeking security and comfort. So we sat with her until her last minute and it was very calm and very peaceful but oh so so sad. When the vet had declared that she was dead Hasse and I cried and thanked her for her time with us. She was the most beautiful, clever and loving dog I have ever had.
Hilma and her best friend Nelly :-)












Hilma's favourite position :-)

Kommentarer

  1. I know how you feel, dogs become a part of your life and I am sure you will miss her very much.
    She seems like she was a very special beautiful dog.{{{hugs}}}

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...