Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Thursday November 18

 Jonas, Jimmy, Tommy D, Jimi Jamison, Magnus Ulfstedt and Dave after the gig in Nottingham

What has happened since I wrote last?

Lasst Thursday I went to Norrtälje to see my friend Anne for lunch and treatment. As usual we had a great time with good food but listen to this, we didn't have the chantarellesoup!? Why you might ask? Well, they had this new dish which was delicious but of course there were chantarelles in the sauce ;-)
 Before we went to lunch she gave me treatment and afterwards as I returned home I was completely relaxed and exhausted. Yes, exhausted. The treatment does that to you which is good. I really needed to reduce stress.

Friday we were supposed to have winetasting with the Rheumatic association but already in the beginning of the week there were cancels so by Thursday we were down to 5 or 6. We then decided to put off until spring and try again. This isn't the best of times for us since the cold and grey weather often makes us rheumatics worse.
Some of the dishes with me and Hasse ready to take some.

On Saturday we were invited to our very good friends Kitte and Janne for a Greek evening. It was so nice and so much to eat and drink. Kitte and Anne had made so many good dishes and it felt like we were back in Rhodes again, except for the weather of course. We started with ouzo, cheeseballs and some other Greek snacks. Then all the main courses. Look at the photo :-) To that we drank Retsina or Greek red wine.
We ended up with Greek yoghurt, walnuts and honey and to that Grappa (which is Italian and is something I don't like)
The girls who made all the good food, Anne and Kitte

Not to mention the company. We always have a great time together with our friends :-)

Did I tell you I bought a new computer? I did and that's why I have had some trouble getting everything in order. You know how it is, don't you? So now I have a HP 1TB and really really good. I hope it will last for a while. The funny thing is that this one was cheaper than my old one who didn't have this capacity at all.
I have also bought a new mobilephone. Not an Iphone4 which everyone have but an Ericsson Xperia. It's also android but with better apps I think. I'm still learning.

Tomorrow I'm off to a chairwomen conference over the weekend. It's held here in Stockholm but we will stay at a hotel for 2 nights. I'm looking forward to meeting old friends. We are within the Stockholm district a bunch of chairwomen. Of course I'm talking about the Rheumatic association.

Tomorrow is also the birthday of one of my nieces who lives in San Diego. Happy Birthday L :-) It's far to seldom I get to meet all my American/Spanish family but next April it's time and I'm really longing to see them all again (and I hope it will be possible).
Also on Saturday one of my best friends also has birthday and I can't congratulate him either since I'm on the conference but Hasse will go instead :-)

Next week will be really hectic because on Sunday, 1 Advent, the guys of H.E.A.T is coming for Adventcoffee, glogg, safronbuns and gingerbread, together with parents and girlfriends. This I'm also looking forward to because we will also welcome Erik G and his parents to our H.E.A.T-family :-)
But I have a lot to do before that - bake all the buns for instance and also decorate, But it's fun doing this.

We will also decorate at work and on Friday afternoon we will have glogg with raisin and almond which is the traditional way of drinking glogg. The next coming weeks will be filled with fun Christmas preparations.

I will tell you more and hopefully have some photos to post here next week.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)