Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

It's July and H.E.A.T-wave here in Sweden :-)

Yes, it's actually a real heatwave that we have had now for a couple of weeks with temp. around 30C! We are not used to this and we actually, if we are lucky, have this kind of weather like one week a year.
It's said to stay at least this coming week as well.
I have a very hard time coping cause I don't like it this hot. My favourite temp. is around 20C up to max 25C. We don't have aircondition at home nor at my work so it's very very hot. We stay indoors the warmest hour of the day and try to be outside when it's cooling down at night.

I really haven't written for a while and I think that is because of our long light days. We are still having midnightsun in the north and our evenings even here in Stockholm are long and light. When I go to bed at 10.30-11PM it's still completely light although the sun just set at that time. And it gets up again around 4AM.
So I don't sit around the computer as much as in wintertime and that's why I haven't written and of course my new job takes a lot of time especially now in the beginning when I'm learning.

What have I been up to then since last? Well, work, work and work. And Midsummer of course. We went to our very good friends Inger and Krister. We were around 22 celebrating summer, eating, playing, having quizes in teams and of course drinking. A couple of musts we had: Herring, new potatoes, nubbe, strawberries.
 As always many ended up in the pool :-)

Me and Helen also took Mother to a Midsummerlunch by the sea which was great. We sat outdoor practically on the water and we had a lovely meal. Mother had sirloin steak and also drank a glass of wine.
Mother appreciated it very much and so did we and Danniel who also came. This is a lovely photo of Mother and Helen.

I have also been on summerdinner with my job. A very nice evening where we started at work with a glass of wine and lottery (I didn't win anything) and then we took the bus to S:t Eriksplan where we went to an Italian restaurant which was very nice and good. 3-course meal and wine to accompany.


Now I only have this week to work and then vacation for 3 weeks. We are going to Scania on Sunday if everything goes as planned. Have a nice week and I talk to you soon (whenever I have a minute)

Oh, I forgot to tell you that H.E.A.T is looking for a new singer. Their singer, Kenny, has quit and they have on their website asked for people to send in a video of them singing 1000 miles. This has to be with them before July 15 and after that they will go through the applications and hopefully find a great singer to replace Kenny. They will perform at Gröna Lund on July 27 either with the new singer or a stand-in (something they have been forced to have the gigs before since Kenny quit although they had booked gigs.
I do hope he will have a happy life in England so he don't regret his choice. I wish all the guys in H.E.A.T the best of luck and hopefully they will come back stronger than ever!!!

Kommentarer

  1. Well it's nice to hear from you, I don't see you much in Facebook either. Must be awfully hot without AC, I wouldn't like it at all. Or the long long days (I like dark when I sleep).
    Enjoy your 3 weeks vacations.
    Miss you
    Jo

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)