Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Sweden Rock cruise

 Jona, Polina and Daz

I'm back home from Sweden Rock cruise and I had a great time :-)
 Me and Pär (Eric's Dad)

We embarked the ship and I was actually the first one onboard said the security later that night. After installing in the cabin we went for dinner. I had booked for 2 but we ended up being 6 which was very nice. We knew a lot of people because parents, siblings, in-laws, cousins, aunts, girlfriends etc etc was onboard. Great fun to see everyone again. Especially the fans from England, Norway and Russia.

Shortly after dinner it was time to go to the Starlight where the show was to be. While waiting we drank drinks and for the first time in my life I had vodka and Red Bull. It tasted so good, not at all like it was alcohol in it ;-) Dangerous things. I believe it was that which kept me up until 4 - 1/2 5 in the morning. Not like me at all but we had so much fun. When the security sealed off all the public places we ended up in cabins partying :-) or in the corridors.

H.E.A.T performing. Great show!!

I woke up at 7 AM in time to see Åbo castle but then we were off again. Between Åbo and Åland the ice was still thick but on Åland's sea it was almost gone. One by one people started to get up. I went to breakfast at 09.40 and met Daz and we had a long breakfast chatting and eating while we sailed through the archipelago. My sister, unfortunately, got migraine so she was in the cabin. I smuggled a sandwich and a fruit to her but she couldn't eat that much. In the afternoon just in time for lunch at 3PM she was on her feet again and we went to this lovely Russian restaurant. On the way there we met Daz who called Polina so Helen, I and Danniel had lunch with them. Very nice. Polina had borstj which is a typical Russian soup. We other had beef with bearnaise sauce, something Daz had never had before.
 

I didn't see Jonas that much the next day but he had been up very late (or early) and when I saw him his eyes were very red :-)
We returned home after a wonderful cruise at 6.15 PM and although there were 2000 hardrockers onboard it was quite calm. Of course a lot of boose, loud music but I only met one that was stupid. Sometimes they are even more nice and soft than others. 
Mandy's (Jonas girlfriend) beautiful Mom to the left and her friend Anette

When I returned home I had a job offer on my mail so I'm gonna call them tomorrow and make an appointment for an interview. Keep your fingers crossed for me :-)


Kommentarer

  1. Mia, you are always having fun, good for you!!!! It sounds like it was a great party cruise :)
    Besos, Jo

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...