Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T , lectures and boardmeeting

Does the title sound exciting? Well, H.E.A.T might and why I wrote that is because when I read the paper today I saw that H.E.A.T is to play on Gröna Lund, our amusement park here in Stockholm, July 27. Guess who's gonna be there? Was it hard? You're right, it's yours truly :-) Not long now until the cruise. I hope we will have great fun.
This is the ship we're cruising with, M/S Galaxy

We were supposed to have had a lecture today from the mortitians but they called and said they had noone to send because of illnesses and education. Maybe it's deadseason, hahaha. So I decided we should have the meeting anyway and inform about the Rheumatic association for those who cam. I had a hard time reaching everyone because I didn't have phone or e-mailaddress to everyone. We had coffe and chatted for a good hour and we all enjoyed it so a good afternoon.

Tomorrow we have boardmeeting and directly after that we head to Stockholm for the annual meeting of the District. I hope I will sleep well tonight because I'm going to need it in order to cope.

I don't think I will be able to write tomorrow night. I know myself and I will be exhausted when I come home so until Thursday then :-)
 Have fun and take care meanwhile.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...