Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Happy Valentine to all my readers

Yesterday I had a wonderful, funny and musical experience at the Royal Opera. I was there to see "Die Fledermaus" or the Batman, in English, by Johann Strauss d.y.

I didn't know what to expect but certainly not this! The first act was quite like an ordinary opera but some beautiful melodies and what was exeptional was that on stage was this huge screen that covered the whole stage and when the director started you could see the orchestra on that screen so a little like when you watch the New Year's concert from Vienna.  Rather effectful if you ask me.
Then when the second act started Jan Malmsjö had the role as the Prince Orlovsky and we were at his party at hotel Carlton. A performance by two balletdancers were totally astonishing. They were so very soft but did all this almost acrobatic dancing. Great!!!
After that Helge Skoog presented himself as the prisonguard Frosh. He was in the salon making his way to the pulpet where the conductor normally stands. Then it was pure stand-up-comedy with Frosh. How funny and so much laughter. I have never heard that before at the Opera. Then he wanted us to sing from Nebudkanessar the slave chorus but with different words. And how we sang. It was so wonderful to sing together with a full opera-house and we did it twice even. So now I can honestly say that I have sang at the Royal Opera :-)

So I was in a very good mood when I returned home.

Today is Valentine's Day and I had bought for my closest friends and my sisters bouqets with chocolate to be delivered to their homes. I just wanted them to know that they are loved and that I appreciate their friendship and love so much. They mean the world to me and without them my world would be much emptier.
So HAPPY VALENTINE to all my friends and loved ones. You know who you are :-)

Tomorrow I have an extra boardmeeting with the Rheumatic association so I have to prepare for that now.
Have a wonderful Valentine's evening (or day).

Kommentarer

  1. I Love You Mamma Mia!!!
    Sweet kisses <3
    Kram

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)