Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Back home again, final of Clash of the choirs




Yes, I'm back home again after 2 wonderful days together with other chairmen/women from the Rheumatic assocation. It's always nice to meet and discuss matters that are of interest in our association. We also have class today to learn more and get tips about our role as leaders.

Yesterday evening we had dinner at 6.30. Not the best I've ever eaten I must say because the meat was so leathery and thus hard to chew. So no gourmetdinner. But after dinner we went up to the conference department and we had coffe when suddenly two Italian men started playing the theme from Mio my Mio. We had seen the loudspeakers, the keyboard and guitar but we had no idea what to expect. Then they presented Adele Li Puma and those of you that our Swedish I think know who she is. She is born in Sicily but lives in Sweden actually in Upplands Väsby! She sang the most beautiful Italian songs with help from one of the men. Everything from Volare to Gigi (oh I love that song). Then she had us all up dancing (!) and that is not bad if you think that all of us has rheumatic diseases and aches and pains.
I have had so much pain today especially in my neck and back but it was worth it. See photos.

So the rest of the weekend I think I will take it easy and relax since next week will be filled again when I go to Falun for the course and then lunch on Thursday when I get back and to my sister Helen for teeth checkup on Friday. So once again a week when I know what I have to do :-)

Soon the final of the TV-show Clash of the choirs is and I'm going to see it. I love the form this show has. It's actually a Swedish singer, Caroline af Ugglas, that invented the idea and she participated in this show but was voted off a couple of shows ago. Looking forward to this because it's not only the 2 choirs that performs but all choirs are back today to perform.
So I say bye and have a wonderful Saturday evening whatever you do.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)