Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Course in Nynäshamn


This has been a long and fun day. I'm completely exhausted now but I have to wait until 7.15PM before dinner is served. That is way too late for me after this day. I would much rather have preferred it to be dinner at say 6PM so I could get up to my room afterwards, take off my clothes, makeup and just chill.

Yesterday I was so tired as well and fell asleep already at 10PM!!

We have had body knowledge, muscle knowledge, breathing excercises and more. Very good and so necessary really. Then we also had to read a poem or recap a text from a newspaper in front of the class (see photo). The woman standing beside me is one of the deaf interpreters.


For tomorrow we have a task of talking about something, or our own choice, for max 3 minutes. I have thought of two things I can talk about. One is obviously H.E.A.T that I know a lot about and the other subject is how I found my sister in USA. I haven't decided yet but I weighs over to H.E.A.T because I think 3 minutes is too short to tell how I found Jo. But as I said I'm not decided yet. I will tell you tomorrow which one I went with.







Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...