Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

WELCOME

Don't forget: KEEP ON DREAMING (borrowed from H.E.A.T's homepage)


Since I put the flagcounter on my blog I have actually realized how many outside of Sweden that is reading it. It is awesome that you want to read and I wish you all a warm WELCOME. I hope you will find it interesting and return.

As you might have understood by now I'm Mom to the keyboardist in H.E.A.T, Jona Tee, and this band is just great. I hope you all had a chance to hear their music. Their homepage is HEATSWEDEN and if you want to see them and listen to them check this out:
Sommarkrysset with H.E.A.T It's from a live TV-show at Grona Lund on Saturday.

H.E.A.T is actually going to Tokyo, Japan, in October to play at Loud Park09 with among others Judas Priest. I saw someone in Japan reads this so spread the word.

Also I have my Mom at a home for elderly since she's suffering from Alzheimer's. Yesterday me, my sister Helen, her daughter Bianca took her for lunch to Hågelby Inn which is a beautiful park with an old Inn where they serve wonderful food while guests enjoy stunning views of the park, the lake and animals. I place two photos here, one is of me and my sister (me in black dress) and one of my Mom and Bianca.

I hope to see you all soon and until then have a nice evening or day depending on where you are in the world :-)

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...