Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Skogsröjet Rejmyre





Yesterday I went to Skogsröjet, Rejmyre to see H.E.A.T but as I said before that wasn't the main reason.

I had agreed with Karin, Jimmy's girlfriend that she could do me company while driving down there. It's a good 2 1/2 hours drive and it's nice to have someone to chat with and it's a bigger chance that you stay awake ;-). Anyway Karin was to come from Borlänge on train but of course SJ couldn't deliver. So she had to take a bus between two places and then yet another train. So we arranged for her to go off at Arlanda and I picked her up there. It all went well and we were on the road around 3PM (over an hour later than planned).
We had so much fun on the way down and so much to talk about so when we got closed to Norrköping I said she needed to check the map where we should turn. She said that time had went so fast and it didn't feel like 220 km more so 70 km :-))
We arrived at 5.15PM and at every security check I said I was to drive artists so we got to the VIP and backstagearea and we were allowed in and both me and Karin got VIP-passes (green) but then I also got backstagepass (red) and that was lovely.

The guys had a crayfishparty in their dressing room and the crayfish was actually caught just a few km away. There were also pies, bread, crackers, cheese, water, candy and more. Great!
Just before they were to go on stage they all had the best message ever so when it was time to go on they were so happy and the gig was really something extra.
Not only did they perform their heart out, they had so much fun on stage and for the first time there was a fight among the audience. We don't know what it was all about but you know some people can't handle liqeur. The police came and took them away and then everything was just fun.

After the gig we rather quickly came on the road. It was me, Jona, Jimmy and Karin. Jonas wanted to be at Amanda's place before midnight (her birthday). We started 9.35PM and at 11.27PM we stopped in front of her house despite a bridgeopening in Södertälje. I'm a great driver ;-))

Hasse was so nice and had made tea when I finally came home at 1AM after dropping off Jimmy and Karin in Runby. So we sat up chatting and drinking tea until 2AM so today I'm a bit tired.
And tomorrow I'm off to the course again for 2 days. Wish me luck.

I enclosed some photos from yesterday. Enjoy!!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...