Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

R.I.P MJ

I can't ignore the fact that one of our greatest musician, dancer, entertainer has passed away last Friday. It was a total chock at least for me.
I know there has been a lot written about him and his plastic surgeries, his faiblesse for children and so on but you can't take away the fact that he was a true genious when it comes to writing and performing songs.
He altered the way music videos were done. Thriller was groundbreaking and every musician has since then tried to do a new Thriller but no one, except for Michael himself, have succeeded.
He was the King of Pop and like the King of Rock his music will be played long after we are gone.
So rest in peace Michael Jackson.

You are not alone

Tomorrow I'm going to see my friend Anne in Norrtälje and to have the traditional Chantarelle soup. Yes, I will although the temperature is (has been today) 32C. Looking forward to that.

On Wednesday I'm taking my Mom to see her rheumatologist at Huddinge hospital. That will probably take all day so when I come home I have to start packing for our cruise.

We will leave Stockholm at 5PM Thursday but we board already at noon. Then on Friday we are in Tallin, Estonia the whole day before we "set sails" for St Petersburg where we will be all Saturday until late evening. Then we head back to Stockholm so the whole Sunday we are at sea and we return to Stockholm Monday. I hope the weather continues to be this great because then we can lay by the pool and also bath some. I will take a lot of pictures for sure so you will be able to see them here then.

Take care everyone and drink lots of water because you need that now.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...