Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Weekend is over

Saturday I went to my good friend I for dinner with her, K and T. Their son (our "adoptive" grandson) stayed overnight with H and I was suppose to stay overnight at their house after being at the club.
We had a wonderful dinner which K had made, homemade bearnaisesauce, grilled vegetables, grilles oxfillet and pomme duchesse. It was gorgeous and to that we was served wine.
For dessert crepes filled with berries stirred with chocolate. Topped with chocalate and grilled in the oven and served with icecream, yummie.

After that around 10.30 PM it was time to go to the club which is just a couple of hundred meters from their house. Inside there were so many people and I think I knew most of them. Why did we go there? Well, it was H.E.A.T's gig in homage to their hometown.
They had support by a band called Denied who played metal and it was very hard and I didn't like it.
Finally around midnight H.E.A.T took the stage and it was so crowded and so warm. I had a big man standing next to me and he was heavy on me, on the other side was another guy and I said to him. Don't move becuase if you do I will fall and everyone else will fall over. It was that crowded. You had to use your muscles to stand otherwise it was so hard.
The concert was great and even though Kenny was ill, he had a cold, and had slept just before he outsings most rocksingers anyway. That's really an achievement. Below is a link to them performing Feel the heat

Feel the H.E.A.T @ Runbybaren, Upplands Väsby


I didn't get home until 4.15AM ( we changed to summertime that night and lost an hour)
So yesterday I slept a lot and just chilled.

Today I've been to my former work for a meeting with all of us that hasn't got new jobs. We were quite a few actually and you can tell the job market isn't that well at the moment. A consequence of course to the present crisis.

It's really hard. There have been head hunters that have called me and told me I have just the competence they need and they have talked about the job and so on and when I asked how many percent it is they sound very surprised and says fulltime of course. I then have to tell them that on my CV and my personal letter it says I can only work 50%. Everyone up til now have then said that I'm not interesting because they need people on fulltime :-(
So it seems very hard to get a job with only 50% worktime. They don't know me so they don't know that my capacity is very high and on my 50% I can manage almost 75%. They also don't know that if I work 50% I stay relatively healthy but as soon as I increase that I get worse in my diseases.

People often ask me about H.E.A.T's CD if I have it at home and can I get it autographed. I think I see less of them than the ones attending their concerts. I maybe see one or two of them but all 6 at the same time is rare. Although I'm mother to one of them I have to stay in line like anyone else to get my CD's, posters or t-shirts autographed. I don't even see much of him now either since they have a lot of gigs. That's the hard truth. So I'm sorry if I can't help you.
It's better if you write them yourself. Go to their website: heatsweden.com and send them a mail asking them if they can sign for you.

In some rare cases I have taken my own autographed copies (which I have stood in line to get) and given them to the person. It has been to a very sick child, or someone that has done something extra and is a big fan but mostly I have tried to help children that are big fans.
But my stock is nearly empty now so I have to buy some new ones and try to get them signed :-)

Take care all of you out there and be nice to each other :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)