Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T sails up to a 2nd place on the top 20-chart!!

I just had to share this with you. Can you believe this? They said on the radiochannel, Mix Megapol, that this was the first time ever a newcomer had climbed this high the first week!!
I'm just so proud of you guys but you knew that before didn't you?

Today I went to see Mom and O, they are doing fine although Mom do have difficulties when she wants to tell you something. It's hard for her to find the words. It's so sad to see. She always used to be the center of attention at any party or travel we did.
It's easier for her to remember the "old" days so I try to talk about that when I visit and then she lit up and talks a lot.
O alway go with me and I think he likes it too. I'm going to buy him a new TV since he watch TV all the time and the one he has is way too old.

After I've visited them I went up to see D. I also had a sandwich to eat while there.
Then back home to H who is sick. He even went to the doctor yesterday and for him to go to a doc takes a serious illness. He got antibiotics and hopefully he will get better soon.

MIX TOPP 20 - V. 12

1. KATY PERRY - HOT N COLD
2. (NY) H.E.A.T - 1000 MILES
3. LADY GAGA - POKERFACE
4. PINK - SO WHAT
5. MÅNS ZELMERLÖV - HOPE & GLORY
6. E.M.D. - BABY GOODBYE
7. COLDPLAY - VIVA LA VIDA
8. SARAH DAWN FINER - MOVING ON
9. BEYONCÉ - IF I WERE A BOY
10. NICKELBACK - GOTTA BE SOMEBODY
11. THE KILLERS - HUMAN
12. ALESHA DIXON - THE BOY DOES NOTHING
13. TAKIDA - HANDLAKE VILLAGE
14. KELLY CLARKSON - MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU
15. (NY) AGNES - LOVE LOVE LOVE
16. PINK - SOBER
17. A CAMP - STRONGER THAN JESUS
18. ALCAZAR - STAY THE NIGHT
19. ERIK HASSLE - HURTFUL
20. BWO - YOU´RE NOT ALONE

BUBBLARE

STARPILOTS - HIGHER
LADY GAGA - EH, EH (NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY)
TAYLOR SWIFT - LOVE STORY
U2 - MAGNIFICENT
VELVET - THE QUEEN

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...