Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T is NUMBER ONE (1) IN TWO MAJOR TOPLISTS

That was the most exciting news this week. They are number 1 on RixFM's toplist and number 1 on Mix Megapol's top 20-list. The Trackslist isn't revealed until tomorrow so we have to wait and see where they are on that list. These are the major lists in Sweden and the ones where people votes.

This week has otherwise been crazy! On Monday I went to see a surgeon and they are going to operate me later this year.
After that we had a homestaging person here to see our house. Very interesting and she was very nice and actually works with Simon and Tomas from Design Simon and Tomas on TV3.

That night I went to Skavsta airport to pick up our rockstars from H.E.A.T that had been touring in England for a week and have made a huge success I might add. The plane was scheduled at 22.50 but arrived at 23.17 which was very late. On our way back we, of course, had to stop for the bridge in Sodertalje that opened around 1 AM. I then drove Eric to his home in Kista, then Crash in Sollentuna and finally the others in Vasby. I wasn't in bed until 2 AM.

The following morning I had to get up at 6.45AM because I was to attend a course in economics. So that day, which was very long, I was pretty tired. I didn't get home until 5.30 PM.
On Wednesday I again was at the course and afterwards I had to attend the Rheumatic association's yearmeeting in Stockholm which was held between 5 and 9 PM. So back home at 9.30 PM.

The final day of the course was yesterday and we started at 8.30 and ended at 5.15PM. So these days have been far too long for me and today I woke up with migrain, of course.
I wouldn't be surprised if I catch something as well because I always seem to get ill when I work or stuy too hard. That is why I only can work 50% in the long run. I can sick if I work more or rather my diseases doesn't want me to work more. They immediately tell me to stop it and slow down by getting ill.

Tomorrow night I'm going to see H.E.A.T playing here in Vasby at Runbybaren. That should be fun because I'm sure I will know a lot of people there. I'm going with my very good friend I, her husband K and their daughter T. I'm going to sleep over probably and their youngest son, To, is going to sleep over in our house with H who can't go since he's ill. He's on antibiotics due to a tonsilitis and a sinusitis.

There has been so much going on that I feel guilty because I haven't had time to write to everyone I want to. So I write here and hope they read it. I will try to write later to everyone who feels neglected :-)

Until then I wish you all a good nights sleep and to the guys in H.E.A.T a big congratulation!!!!

By the way there was no number 5000 or at least noone told me. There was however number 5050 Lisa who said she was. Do you think she should have a price instead??? Tell me what you think or should I wait to number 6000?

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)