Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Spa, fever, H.E.A.T and Peter Stormare

(The photo shows a wonderful sunset in Varberg)

Time really flies and it has been a while since I wrote mainly because since I last wrote I haven't had any time at all to sit down and collect my thoughts. Now I take time although I'm not feeling 100% well. I actually came home Friday after helping O move to his new and permanent home for elderly. While there I had to go shopping a lot for him since the home required that! I felt very dizzy and not my usual self and also when getting back I had to mark all the things I had bought with O's name and also make his bed. I started sweating and couldn't understand what was going on. I snapped at H and he was only being nice. When we returned home I went down to the store to get some things and I started shiver. More so when I returned home and I just took my clothes off and went to bed without dinner or anything. Woke up a bit later hot like a stove. I got up and took the temperature and it hit F 104/C40 so pretty high. I went back to bed and slept through the night although very bad. I woke up every 30 minutes or so and I dreamt a lot. In the morning it had gone down to 38,3C but still fever so I took it easy yesterday. Today I don't have fever, I think, but I'm still not feeling completey well. I don't know what this was because I'm not cold or nothing. Maybe I have too much going on so my body tells me to take it easy.
Although this period started out good with me, my sis H and her friend C going to Varberg spa. It was very nice but not as good as when we went there 8 years ago and certainly not worth the silly high price we paid. So next time we will try Osel instead. (On the photo me and my sister) After returning from Varberg late Sunday night I just washed some clothes, then packed them again to go to my course Monday-Tuesday. This time it was really heavy with no practice at all just lectures in a very hard area so we were all exhausted afterwards. Now I have this huge task I have to do during summer to get my diploma. I also have to, together with my sis, empty Mom and O's house and sell it. This will take us forever since they are really hoarders and the house is filled from floor to roof with things, clothes, papers you name it. We are happy to see it go and no longer feel the responsibility for it but this is so hard and I get tired just by talking about it.

Anyway after being on the course I actually worked a day. A day which ended with lunch at my boss home to celebrate summer and vacation. Straight after that H and I went up to Gavle to see our grandson graduate from International school of Gavle with all the pomp and circumstances you have in England. We barely made it to the start but luckily the others kept places for us.

The photo below shows our student Lisa and family. I look very funny in the front but I'm squatting so everyone can be seen.

Next day we celebrated LV who graduated high school. It was really lovely and we had two nice days in Gavle. Of course LS and I had time for some shopping so I actually bought 2 dresses and 2 pair of shoes. We returned home late Thursday night and then Friday I told you about before.

One sad thing though is that I wasn't able to go to Örnsköldsvik to see H.E.A.T play at Hamntältet together with Peter Stormare. From what I have heard it was a success and they had a lot of fun. As I have told you before Peter owns the record company Stormvox where they are signed and they all loved to see him again. It's like "Daddy Peter" was home.
Peter said in an interview with a newspaper that he thought H.E.A.T is one of the worlds best rockband right now and that he was honored to play with them. It really wormed my heart to hear that.
I hope he will be at Rockweekend later this summer so I can meet him in person. He seems to be such a warm and caring man.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)