Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Skansen and Grona Lund

Had a very nice day today. My whole work went to Skansen and Grona Lund to enjoy ourselves. First we were teamed up in 10 different teams, ours being the best of course. We named ourselves STTG which means Sjutusantillgäng (kind of hellofagang but not quite).
We got a map of Skansen and on that was written, and photographed, 11 or 12 questions that we had to solve by looking them up thus being given the answers. It was really funny but hard. After that which took 2 hours we headed to the amusement park Grona Lund and there we first of all had something to eat. Then we started our fight in 5 different events. This was only a competition amongst the team but we had a lot of fun and laughter. I didn't end up last at least, in fact I won one of them - the bowling.

I'm feeling very tired now because it was a long day and we walked practically all the time for 5 hours. So I'm ready for bed and I did skip the dinner and the party tonight at work. I wouldn't have managed otherwise.

My happy moment today was really the whole day. Or maybe to see this beautiful Mother Bear feeding her small ones. Or to see the Moose Mother kiss her twin babies.

Kommentarer

  1. I'm glad you had fun, is nice to be outdoors on a workday. love the pictures of the Zoo!! so cute :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sounds like a fun day. It looks like a beautiful place!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...