Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Skansen and Grona Lund

Had a very nice day today. My whole work went to Skansen and Grona Lund to enjoy ourselves. First we were teamed up in 10 different teams, ours being the best of course. We named ourselves STTG which means Sjutusantillgäng (kind of hellofagang but not quite).
We got a map of Skansen and on that was written, and photographed, 11 or 12 questions that we had to solve by looking them up thus being given the answers. It was really funny but hard. After that which took 2 hours we headed to the amusement park Grona Lund and there we first of all had something to eat. Then we started our fight in 5 different events. This was only a competition amongst the team but we had a lot of fun and laughter. I didn't end up last at least, in fact I won one of them - the bowling.

I'm feeling very tired now because it was a long day and we walked practically all the time for 5 hours. So I'm ready for bed and I did skip the dinner and the party tonight at work. I wouldn't have managed otherwise.

My happy moment today was really the whole day. Or maybe to see this beautiful Mother Bear feeding her small ones. Or to see the Moose Mother kiss her twin babies.

Kommentarer

  1. I'm glad you had fun, is nice to be outdoors on a workday. love the pictures of the Zoo!! so cute :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sounds like a fun day. It looks like a beautiful place!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)