Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T release date is April 28 folks. Write it down.

I can't believe it's Saturday again. Yesterday was Monday I thought. This week was shorter because it was the day after Easter so we were free from work an extra day which was nice. Also I got my salary but that just comes in and out just as fast.
I had a talk with my boss today about getting a raise and I got that. 1000 SEK a month. That's good I think. It's nice to be acknowledge for the work you do and especially now in our situation when not knowing anything. There has been several TV-shows, locally, about SRSA College of Rosersberg and the closing. NOW there are reactions that should have come a year ago. Members of Parliement and the Fire Chief of Stockholm has been talking as well as our Chief of school. It's good that something happens. We have to wait and see what comes out of that.
H.E.A.T's record was pressed this week and hopefully I will be able to buy some copies to give as a gift to my sis and nieces but it's tight. I have since I wrote this got to know that the album is to be relased on April 28 which makes it hard to be able to bring it to LA :-( bummer. I will have to count on J to let me buy some in advance. J won't you let me?
YOU CAN BOOK THE ALBUM ON: http://www.ginza.se/index.aspx?dp=1&artnr=15630.
I'm so excited because I've heard some of the songs and they are so good!!! I get chills when I listen to Follow me.
Today we are going out for dinner with our friends K and J. It's our Christmas gift to them and we are so looking forward to that. We don't see each other that often now as when H worked with K which is sad. They have been with our family for so long and they were our host and hostess when we got married. Best friend you can have!
H is still not well but now at least the doctor's are taking this seriously and are taking all kind of tests on him to see what he is suffering from. I did early on thought it was something rheumatic and now the doctor's are thinking the same. His SR is now 50 and it has gone from normal to 20 to 30 to 40 and now 50. This isn't good and shows that something is happening. He's now on steroids and that seems to be doing it for him. He has now been able to sleep for 2 whole nights.

A funny thing we learned yesterday when L called is that HeT, our oldest grandson, has been choosen to play in the Swedish Team in the World Championship J18 icehockey in Russia now in April. He's so good and plays in Brynas normally but this is really a big thing. I hope it goes well.

My happy moment today was when I got the release date for H.E.A.T's record.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)