Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

10-year jubilee done!

 
Here you see how sunny it was

The first of the events in May is done. It was my works 10-year jubilee which we celebrated yesterday.
It was the first real warm day of the year and one where we actually could sit outside in the evening without freezing. One is very greatful for those few precious days here :-)
The cake
There had been a lot of preparations, of course, before the festivities. I have worked with this for quite some time now. On Monday we got the news that the catering firm didn't have any table decorations in our company color which is orange.
I came up with the idea of having orange gerberas in glassbowls on the tables and so we did. I went to the flowershop and ordered 30 of them which I then fetched yesterday morning. So fresh! I cut them and put them in the bowls and it was really nice.
Look closely and you can see the flowers in the bowls
But everything went smothly. The tent went up, the band came and rigged everything and did soundcheck. The band is Vinylbandet and they play 60-80th covers. The drummer is father to the drummer in H.E.A.T so of course it was my doing we hired them :-) They were so great and there were spontaneous dance. I for one was one of them ;-) Which I might add I have to suffer for today when my back is killing me or rather my pelvis where I have inflammation. But when it's good music I can't sit still and I have to move with it. Here's some photos from yesterday:
Outside my work

Co-workers

Some more co-workers

Our owners welcomes our guests to the celebrations

The food!

Vinylbandet in action

Isn't this wonderful. What an enviroment we have
Did you hear about the earthquake in Nepal 2 weeks ago? One of my co-workers is from Katmandu, Nepal and her family suffered bad. Her immediate family is safe but have nowhere to live. Their house is destroyed so they live in a tent on a field. There are still aftershocks. Her cousin died and because of that she had to eat vegetarian food for 13 days. That is how they do it.
I have given money to her and also my friends and my sis Helen. We know that it will come directly to those in need.

Tomorrow it's Emil's birthday, my youngest, and we will celebrate him on Sunday. That is because Jonas is in Mallorca writing songs with Erik Grönwall and they won't be home until late tomorrow so that's why we postponed it until Sunday.

Take care and have a great weekend!

 

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)