Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Svärdsjö and singalong


A glass of wine before we left
 
 What a fantastic weekend we have had. We went to Svärdsjö in Dalarna to visit Gunilla and Per.

Me and Hasse had chairs with us. This was one hour before the show. When it started all the places behind us were occupied
They had bought tickets and treated us with them - THANK YOU! - to singalong with Lasse Berghagen. You out of Sweden might not be familiar with Lasse Berghagen? He was the singalong leader for many years at Skansen. And we all think, in our family, that he has been the best.


Some of the people.
Anyway he comes from Svärdsjö and wanted to do a singalong there and they anticipated around 1500 people. And along came 4-4500!! Can you imagine the choir we were? We had so much fun. He had also invited artists like a rockabilly group, Lisa Miskovsky and several more.
And some more but soon it was even more.
The weather, who hasn't been great this summer, was perfect. Sunshine, some clouds and warm.
The singalong was over 2 hours long but didn't feel that at all.
We happily sang along and had fun talking to everyone around us (at least I did). I can tell you that this is the closest to house concerts we have. And this time we were, as I said, in luck with the weather. It's not the same if it's raining I can tell you.

After the show we went back home to Gunilla and Per's place which is just gorgeous with a view to die for. They had bought fillet of beef from a farmer nearby and oh my God that was good. To that they had grilled asparagus and tomatoes and was served with potatoe slices and two sauces. So good!
Late night
 After dessert which was a lime pie with strawberries and whipped cream, yummie we went inside around 11PM. Not because it was cold or dark but because the mosqitos came out.



After a good nights sleep we had breakfast outside overlooking the lake. What a good way to start the day!

We started back home and came home around lunchtime which was perfect.

A big THANK YOU to Gunilla and Per for their hospitality and for treating us. Love you!

On Thursday I'm off to Malmo and I hope the weather will be as good. 

Take care and have a great time whether on vacation or working.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)