Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Wonderful day in the archipelago with Jonas


 Me and Jonas by the beach

Today it was time for me and Jonas and have our mother-son day. It started out as a very cloudy day but as the day went along the sun came out and we had atemperature of 29C. Lucky for us I headed to a beautiful place called Marholmen just outside of Norrtälje www.marholmen.se

We strolled down to the beach, they have in fact 2 beaches, one designated for children and the other for grown-ups.

I went into the sea but I didn't bath, just went in with my feet. It wasn't very warm but still nice and cool.

 Jonas at the beach
 The beaches, photo taken from Villa Berg

We also walked around the area and up to the most beautiful house, Villa Berg, which you can for instance rent for conferences. After that we went back to "grosshandlarvillan" for lunch which we are outside in the beautiful weather while looking out over the sea.

 Having lunch in wonderful weather

We just sat there enjoying the food and our company and talked a lot. When we felt ready we drove to Norrtälje where we did some shopping at Flygfyren. A great place for shopping groceries, almost as good as in La Mirada :-)

 Inside was this amazing fireplace
And this is Villa Berg that I talked about. Isn't it gorgeous?

After that we headed home to Jonas and Mandy where we had coffee before I gave him a lift to Väsby centrum where he had some business before it was time for H.E.A.T to rehearse. 

Thank you Jonas for a wonderful day and fun company!



Mandy and Jonas striking a pose :-)

As I have told you I'm going to Helsingborg tomorrow and on Friday H.E.A.T will perform on the big stage at Helsingborg festival. I hope we will have time to talk after that but I'm not sure since H.E.A.T has an extremely hectic weekend. Friday Helsingborg, then up to Rejmyre for a gig at Skogsröjet at 6PM and at midnight they will be on stage at Olstorp outside of Skövde which is 180 km apart. They have a lot of driving to do this Saturday.

 My beautiful flowers!

And of course I can't help but showing you my beautiful flowers :-)

Take care now and I hope you have a great weekend and maybe I will see some of you in Helsingborg?




Kommentarer

  1. Looks like another fun day with Jona :)
    The flowers are drop dead gorgeous!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...