Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T review

I just have to share this review with you. It's from H.E.A.T's performance at Firefest VI in Nottingham yesterday and by melodicrock.com

....H.E.A.T also did "1,000 miles" and a new song. Now I know this will disapoint many regular posters on the board as it was absolutely fantastic and if all the other new songs are a thousandth as good, there will be endless threads about HEAT next year all gushing over it! Melodic rock ain't quite dead just yet.. these guys are great performers and put on an amazing show - highly recommend seeing these guys live even if you're not fussed on the album.

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Oh my God

The Christmas smorgasbord I just realized I haven't written anything since November 23! But I can tell you I haven't been lazy but there has been so much going on that I haven't had the strength to write. I had meetings that week and I was supposed to be at a conference hotel for lunch that Friday but I was to tired I had to cancel it. So instead I baked safron buns (!) and made chocolate troufles with ginger.  The ferry On December 1 it was Staffan's birthday (Hasse's oldest son) and I worked and worked at my job. Thursday I and Hasse were supposed to go to the theatre and see Come again Charlie, which was one of my birthday presents - thank you Pär and Brita. But Hasse wasn't feeling well so instead I asked Linnea, my bonus grand daughter if she wanted to go and she was very happy that I asked. We had a really good time and the play, which was a comedy, was funny but also with a message which made you laugh and then stop. It was about the si...

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.