Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Pep talk and meeting



Another week is almost over and this is the weather we currently have. It snowed for almost 24 hours and now the temperature is dropping, just now -7C. So it's very fresh and cold ;-)

I had been invited to a meeting, with the leaders of the Stockholm association, and yesterday it was time. They wanted me to have a "pep talk". That was just to inspire them for future tasks.


I am the one standing up laughing away :-) The room was actually full and it was very inspiring talking to them. I'm not that fond of speaking in front of lot of people, who are? But I do it and it gets easier the older I get. Anyway I started by telling them about the Postcode lottery, how I won, what I won, how I ended up in TV and in our magazine. That was actually something they had asked me to talk about. They were really interested, they laughed and they did have a lot of questions.

Then I talked about the event we are having May 23 in Haga park in celebration of the National Rheumatic association 70th birthday.
They were very interested and came with good points and ideas which I wrote down and will take to the next meeting in the planning committé.
We have had, which I made, an ad in our local magazine as well as me writing a couple of articles about the artists that will be performing. I send you a link to our homepage where you can read the magazine online. It's in Swedish I know but maybe google translate can help :-)

KONTAKTEN

Today they had put the following on Facebook: 

"Mia Thegel from the District Board visited us at our leadership meeting in rheumatism association and was so fun and cunning as a stand up comedian."

That was really a good review I think.

After that I had a couple of hours before we had our district board meeting which ended around 7PM.  It was a good and productive day although I was completely fatigue when I came home.

Jonas and Mandy came home from Thailand yesterday and next week H.E.A.T are already going on tour. This time in Sweden and Finland. I might be able to go on Febrauary 5 when they will play in Stockholm.

If you are here then, take a chance and go and see them. Gota kallare at Medborgarplatsen is the place to be.
  
Oh yes I finished the closing of the books at my work this week so on Monday already we have the yearly audit when our auditor comes. 

 

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

September post

  Windy and grey  Last I wrote it was August and summer. Now we have September and it's autumn! Well, the temperatures are some day quite decent but others, huuh, it really feels cold. We have had a lot of rain as well but I like this. Autumn is my favorite time of the year. The leaves are shifting in different colors from green, to yellow, read and more. It's beautiful. The air is fresh and easy to breathe. What have I been up to then since last?  Well,  a whole lot.  Hasse and I went on a luxury cruise (still one of my 60th birthday gifts) with extra all. Fantastic suite cabin, VIP treatment all the way which meant going onboard before everyone else, having a VIP lounge etc. So nice. The trip was very calm and by that I mean the sea. Me and the board members by the dinner table at Torpa Inn I went to my sis to have my teeth checked, and yes she is a dentist Then we celebrated Mandy on August 29. I went to see my doctor to have a certificate so I can renew my h