Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

New month and the darkest of them all

This month is NaBloPoMo in USA and my sis and nieces are really good in doing it. It means you should write something every day this month.

We don't have anything like it here in Sweden and I'm not sure I could cope with it either. There is so much going on and I have a tendency to get very tired when I sit down by the computer :-)

Thursday H.E.A.T shot a music video for their first single on the new album. I'm very excited about it. I have no clue what it's about but I can't wait for the result

This is from the filming. Photo by Gustaf Sandholm Andersson

  
Another shot of them and I think it's really cool

Photo by Gustaf Sandholm Andersson

Yesterday me and Hasse went to Gavle. Me and Gunilla was going to a musical "I ljus och mörker" In light and darkness. 

So Hasse went along and spent time with his eldest son while we were at the musical. On the way up to Gavle we stopped in Uppsala and picked up Lisa (grandchild) and her boyfriend. 

We all had dinner at Gunilla together also with Klara (our youngest grandchild, so far) and her boyfriend. Very nice to meet them all. Only Malin was missing but she was in Vemdalen skiing.

 Granddaughters with boyfriends
 Preparing dinner
 Dinner was delicious, thank you Gunilla :-)
Beautiful setting for the musical, former gasholder. Torches showing the way.
My friend Nina Söderquist who played one of the leading roles

As I said in the headline this is the darkest month I think. Well, December is darker until the 21th but in December we have all the Christmas decorations which makes everything brighter. This month nothing! And it's dark and grey.

I don't mind really because now it's time to light candles and cuddle :-)

Have a great Saturday everyone and take care!



Kommentarer

  1. See? is not so hard to write a little once in a while :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. NaBloPoMo isn't just in the US! It's on the WORLD wide web. It's open to everyone!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)