Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Busy, busy as usual :-)

I have worked hard since I last wrote. I have also planned and been on our Chairmen conference, which was very nice.

We started last Friday in the morning by having boardmeeting with the board. After lunch the chairmen (women mostly) came and we had a very interesting lecture in the afternoon which ended with questions and discussions.
After an hour of rest we met in the big dining room and we were treated a wonderful 3-meal course (which I had selected). First we had Toast Skagen, then we had fillet of hart with a deliciouse sauce of madeira. For dessert a fruitsallat with vanilla icecream.

After dinner a very good friend of mine, Chris who is troubadour, entertained us. Here is a sample of what he sang:

HALLELUJAH

We continued on Saturday with the conference and had a very awarding day. After dinner, once again outstanding, with deer for starters, char with white winesauce for main course and a chocolate cake with rasberrysauce for dessert. Delicious!! We went down to the pub and the big TV where we saw the final of the Eurovision. A great show, I think, but we wanted Iceland to win. Not because it was the best song but because it would have been lovely to go there next year ;-)
But the right song won! I'm only sorry Robin didn't get more points. He was worth it and he was one of the few that really could sing.

Monday, Tuesday work again but we I enjoy it so much that it's just fun to go. On Wednesday after work me and my friend Carina went to the Royal Opera to see "Peter Grimes" by Benjamin Britten. We haven't seen any moderna opera before and we were pleasantly surprised. Great music and a very modern theme - the outcast being bullied and ending up taking his life. Wonderful, strong music that really got to you.


 Photo from the opera Peter Grimes in Stockholm
 
Then yesterday I visited my Mom together with both Emil and Danniel. It was Open House at the home where she lives. But when we came she wasn't well. She was so tired and I saw that she was in pain. She also looked like she was drugged,mainly because she couldn't open her eyes. So Emil went to the nurse and asked what medication she was on and they said none!
So when Emil and I went to grab some coffee we stopped by the nurse and I asked if they had checked on Mom and if she might have had a small stroke.
I also said she was in pain. So they decided to go to her and give her some painkiller which they did. Meanwhile Danniel stayed with her.
After we came back with no coffee (couldn't find it) but a small piece of cake Mom fell asleep and we could see that it was a relaxed and calm sleep. They said they would give her painkiller throughout the weekend and let the doctor see her on Monday. What would have happened if we hadn't been there? Would she had been in pain all the time?? Why don't they see?
Maybe because the new manager moved all personall around. 


Tomorrow me and Helen are going on a brunch cruise in the archipelago. That should be nice and good and give us a chance to talk without interruption.

Then on Sunday it's Mother's Day and the boys are coming home at 2PM :-)

Monday of course it's time to go to Prague which was my prize in the slogan competition :-)


So I won't be writing for a while again or maybe I will... It depends on how much we do in Prague ;-)

Take care everyone and be safe!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)