Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Long overdue post

Well I haven't been writing since February 8! I know and I didn't realize it had been so long until Jo wrote and asked how I was :-)

Visit to maybe a new conference facility - Wenngarn
I'm doing pretty OK, some days worse and I have had a real scare but more about that later.
The castle Wenngarn is one of the oldest in Sweden

There has been and are so much going on right now. We had Danniel's 40th birthday on February 15 when everyone came home for dinner. As a birthday gift we gave him a holiday to Gotland for 10 days during Midsummer and the week after, all paid for and full board (at our country house in Gotland of course and we will be there too)
The castle from another angle

There has also been a lot with the closing of the books and auditing but I can gladly say that is over now, thank you!

Annual meeting with the local Rheumatic association. I sat secretary
I had a real scare mid Februay when I had a bad inflammation in my pelvis which finally forced me to take medicine to be able to walk. When I had taken that for 4 days my face suddenly started swelling one evening and I had this burning feeling, all red and also itching all over. I didn't take any more but I did take antihistamin, 12 tablets, and when I woke up in the morning the swelling was gone, thank God. I called my doctor the morning after and got an appointment. He says I really needs those medicines for my inflammation so now I'm going to the hospital the allergy section and they will test and provoke me with that medicine. He thinks if might have been something else in combination with the medicine. We have to wait and see the outcome but it was kind of scary.

Hasse and I have also been to Norrköping to meet our great grand child little Tuva. She's just adorable and such a happy child. We stayed at a hotel but we had plenty of time to be with them as well. A very nice weekend that was!

Me and Helen at a wonderful dance event
I am planning three big things which pretty much takes all my free time, and work time.
First is the trip to Berlin which is on Friday until Monday night. There have been some changes, one is sick another one had a loss and have to attend a funeral. This has meant a lot of work resceduling the flight for one and cancel everything for the other.

Several dancers from Sweden's DWTS - Let's Dance
Then we have the Annual meeting with the Rheumatic district which is to be on Thursday. I have now stated I can't attend. This is Thursday night and I have to be at Arlanda airport at 6AM with everyone's tickets and everything else needed for the trip to Berlin.

There have been meetings both with the Rheumatic District but also fairs I have been to, that is travel fairs. I have been visiting potential conference places. 

I have the huge event in Hagaparken in May which takes a lot of time, planning, meetings, negotiations and so on.
The poster for the event in Hagaparken. You are all so welcome!

On top of that my work celebrates 10 year jubilee and we are planning a party for our customers which I have a lot to do with. Taking quotes on catering, gifts for customers, tents and everything around.

So now you know what I have been up to and what I'm doing so I hope you forgive if I don't write as often here.

I'm waiting for Staffan and Lena. They will have dinner here on the way home from Norrköping. This is what I did
Sallat, Västerbottenburger and sweet potatoe mash

It was good :-)
 I will give you the recipe another day. Now I have to rest before the coming weeks program :-) 






 

Kommentarer

  1. Busy busy busy! I like the concerts and parties, not so crazy about all the meetings you have to go to. I totally dislike anyt kind of meetings where I have to listen , it bores me to tears lol. I was well known in my school district for always trying to miss as many meetings as I could ;)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)