Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

A wonderful day that ended with a chock!

Yesterday I was invited to a VIP-evening at a very famous inn here in Stockholm. It's Ulriksdal's Inn known to have hosted both Kings and Queens and also having a princess as neighbor for many years.

I was invited with a + 1 so I asked one of my colleagues if she wanted to come with me and she was very happy and accepted.
So I went to fetch her at the trainstation (she had been in a meeting)

While waiting for her I went in to the store and bought some groceries and when she came we headed for the Ulriksdal. We arrived to a wonderful setting with lots of pitch tourches leading the way.

Inside we were greated with glogg (alcoholfree for me since I was to drive home) and a nibble to eat. Then a very interesting lecture about Christmas traditions in general and food in particular by a famous TV-personality (Swedish) Edward Blom.

And then off to the sumptuos Christmas table (julbord) with everything you could wish for to eat. Herrings, salmon in all forms and shapes, Christmas ham of course, meatballs, porridge and so much more. Very very generous and so good. To end it all there was a wonderful candy table :-) To top it off we were all handed a goodiebag when we went home.

I drove home happy and content after 3 hours, came home and took my bags out of the car. My bags? Where are my bags? I couldn't find them anywhere and I have a very small car, no places to hide them. Still I started looking, even in the back although I knew I hadn't put them there. Then it hit me! Someone had stolen them. But my car was locked when I came out? How did this happen.
I went outside my car and saw the lock on my side, driver side, had been broken. The central lock still function so I hadn't noticed that. I was in total chock. Nothing like this have ever happened to me! Among the things that were stolen was my IPhone (workphone), my terminalglasses ( also work), my reading glasses and my sunglasses (yes a lot of glasses but I have bad sight).
Then two bags of groceries I had bought. Were the thieves hungry or what?
I was angry, in chock, sad all that at the same time.

Then I tried calling the police. Well, after 40 minutes I decided to report the theft on internet instead. Then I had to call and block the phone (actually that was the first thing I did)

So today has been a very hectic day. Insurance companies to call, opticians to get new glasses, a LOT of work at work and also a very busy week.

I hate those idiots who stole my wonderful day and now cause me so much trouble.

I hope at least you all are doing good. Take care!








Kommentarer

  1. Being robbed makes you feel so violated. It sounds like you had a wonderful time earlier. I'm sorry you were burgled :(

    SvaraRadera
  2. Is a julbord about the same as a smorsgabord? I know julbord means Xmas table no? but the same idea?

    SvaraRadera
  3. Yes Jo julbord is the same as Xmas table and is basically the same as smorgasbord with some differences like the Xmas ham and other specific Xmas items. Much to many though :-)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)