Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Torpa on conference

 
My beautiful birthday boy

We were all invited to Jonas and Mandy for birthday celebration last Saturday. They had invited US,  Mandys mom and dad, her grandmother and her aunt.  From Gävle came  Staffan and Lena and Emil and Danniel too. 
We  had all  chipped in to give him his dream present - a trip to  Rome for him and Mandy.
They are actually leaving tomorrow morning ( I started writing this on Thursday so they are in Rome now) and they have a blast.

I on the other hand went on a conference to Torpa in Sodertalje. A wonderful little boardinghouse from 1870. It's said that the house was given to Oscar II mistress as a gift. Who knows but his portrait hangs in the salon.
Me on the big terrace outside my room overlooking the sea

 I love this place with its interiour from the past, the host who is a young man that took over last year and the wonderful surroundings.
The view and a bit of the terrace

We worked very hard and creative, which is what a surrounding like that makes you do. So yesterday, that is Friday, we were finished earlier than we should and could go home a couple of hours before planned. This was fantastic since it was Friday. I felt very sick though and had a bad ache in my stomach, was extremely tired although I slept like a baby in my beautiful room. So when I drove home I had a very hard time trying to stay awake. When I got home I just went in, talked to Hasse, unpacked a bit and then up to bed. I slept for 3 hours and then I felt a little bit better.
The gorgeous bed in my huge bedroom, actually one of the wedding suites ;-)

In the evening it was the final of Let's Dance which is the Swedish show of Dancing with the stars. We had a singer Marie and a world champion in downhill skiing in the finals. Marie was outstanding! So good and with such a joy. She got perfect scores 90 points in 3 dances. She is the first ever doing that in the 10 years the programme had been on. 
Ingmar Stenmark the skier was very good dancing, all the steps were there but he hadn't the joy or showmanship and frankly was a bit stiff. He did it a bit mechanical if you understand what I mean.
And who won do you think? The perfect dancer with great showmanship or the mechanical dancer with little emotions but a world champion? Yes, the world champion (although it was in the 70s) I don't know if it is a dance competition or what?

Spring has sprung here :-) and we are feeling it both Hasse and I. Lot's of pollen and we have blocked nose, runny nose and sneezes :-)

Today we will take it easy, relax but first, of course, Melodikrysset.

Take care everyone and have a wonderful weekend!


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)