Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

A brand NEW YEAR 2015 - a recap of 2014




Last year, 2014, was filled with work, pleasure and fun. But a lot of hard work and therefore much needed with the pleasure in between.

My favorites this year was my visit to my sister Jo in LA and my 60th birthday which also was kind of sad because none of my sisters were able to attend. On the other hand I had my children, my bonus children and my bonus grandchildren at the party along with lot of musical friends.


January: After 3 weeks off work  I was back with loads of work and a new time tracking system.
Closing the books work started and I was in Gothenburg on a economic course

February: Olympics and Sweden made the best Olympics yet. Danniel had birthday and we all went to dinner at his house. H.E.A.T's first single and video from the new album was released. Saw the opera Salome which was great. Local yearly meeting with the Rheumatic asssociation.

March: H.E.A.T in Madrid supporting Scorpions. Dinner with Rheumatic association at Borsen. VIP-event on Silja line. Opera in Karlstad where Anna played and afterwards dinner with the cast. Snow and spring in the same month. Don Giovanni at the Royal Opera.

April: Media training with the Rheumatic association. Celebrating both Jonas and Hasses birthdays.
Visiting Jo in LA. House concert with my nieces and T. First time ever but oh so fun. Berkley and Hart performed. Met Beau Bridges. Meeting the whole family for Easter. Celebrating Marvin's birthday. Fell in love with Lulu the dog - miss her :-( Miss my whole American family and wish I could visit more often but it's kind of expensive.
H.E.A.T released their new album - Tearing down the walls.

May: Concert with H.E.A.T at Tyrol, Grona Lund amusement park. Dinner with us parents before the concert. H.E.A.T started their first European tour. Politian hearing. Emil 27 years birthday Conference with more media training. Helsinki cruise with Hasse :-) Cracked a nail in two, hurtful and bloody!

June: Summer dinner with work. Funeral of a dear friend, RIP Borje. Mariefred and Taxinge vacation. Yearly congress with the Rheumatic association in Boras. Gotland vacation and celebrating midsummer. Mother and son day with Emil.

July: I visited Malmo and my Mom's cousin Kerstin. Hasse and I stayed 3 days at our favorite hotel and did sightseeing in Stockholm. Mother and son day with Danniel and then Jonas. 
We invited our friends Johnny and Anne for dinner. We went to Svardsjo visiting Gunilla and Pär and also to go to a singalong.
Me and Ingvor went to S:t Anna church to attend a concert with Peter and Matilda. HEAT wave in Sweden.

August: The HEAT wave continues. We went to a luxury cruise to Abo with Danniel and Emil. Forestfire due to hot weather. My sis Helen's birthday. I broke my toes (2).

September: My 60th birthday and the most amazing party just as I wanted, lots of music, singing and fun. H.E.A.T performed and I sang with them. And I sang "Sweet home Alabama" together with Erik G.
Conference with the Rheumatic association(RA) at Torpa in Sodertalje and training to perform with an actress as teacher.

October: Tuva, our great grandchild, was born October 1. We had chairmen conference with the RA (Rheumatic association) H.E.A.T headlined in Chicago and Nottingham. I won the Postcode lottery and was filmed for Swedish TV4. 
Was present at Open House at Karolinska hospital, Rheumatic clinic. 
Me and Helen went on the Rock boat where H.E.A.T played. It took us to Helsinki.

November: We only had 5 hours (!) sunshine in November. That's a record (we don't want to have again).
Went to a concert with my sis Helen. A gift from Anna, who had written all the music, whose concert it was. My 60th gift from her.
Helen's birthday gift to me was SPA, dinner and a luxury hotel stay - nice.
Conference at Marina Tower with the working committee of RA.
Father's Day with all boys home for dinner.
Interview at the Postcode lottery with "Mr Postcode".
Invited to a conference facility as VIP with chocalate tasting, wine tasting, dinner.
H.E.A.T on European tour no 2 which ends Dec 19

December: Another of my 60th presents - the comedy Come again Charlie at Oscar theatre.
Madame Butterfly at the Royal Opera
Christmas concert with Peter and Matilda
Christmas party at RA. 
Christmas party at work. 
Christmas smorgasbord at Elite Marina tower with Hasse and overnight stay in a suite with big windows overlooking the sea and Stockholm.
Christmas Eve at home with family and Pinglan (Helen's dog who we "dogsit" when they are in Dubai).
Christmas Day celebration in Gavle with all of our family up there. Not all could attend but still we were 14.
Then a quiet and peaceful New Year's Eve with good food.

This is a bit of what happened in 2014. Apart from all this I have constantly been on meetings lately most about the big day we are going to have in the Royal Hagapark (where our Crown Princess with family lives) on May 23.

Already a lot of plans for 2015 which I hope will be a success.
Take care everyone and most of all I wish you a HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!
 

 




  

Kommentarer

  1. Happy New Year to your and your family! I hope this year is as great for you as 2014 was, you did a lot of things and went to a lot of places :) Just try not to break any more toes ;) Love you, Jo

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)