Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Meeting, working and the Rockboat

On Saturday we had a meeting with the party/jubilee committé at my friend Ingvor's house.
I had made Vasterbottenpies, she made sallat, I had baked cinnamon buns (which I wrote about in my last post). It all went down very well with the ladies :-)

We had a really good, productive meeting and decided on a lot of things both for the upcoming Christmas party but also for next year's jubilee. I can't tell you yet because it's a secret so far and I haven't got due permissions yet, but you can be sure I will tell you when all is fixed.

We were supposed to meet for 2 hours but we had so many ideas and chatted so it lasted for 4 hours instead :-) Then on Sunday I rested, yes really.

On Monday our friend J celebrated his birthday but we couldn't be there so we sent flowers. Yesterday my Opera friend celebrated her birthday but she will get her gift when we go to the Opera next time.

Tomorrow the Rheumatology at Karolinska hospital has Open House and I will be there for a couple of hours helping out. It's a co event with us and the hospital. A great opportunity for people to come and check their joints.

Then in the afternoon I will board the Rockboat which has giants like H.E.A.T, Blue Oyster Cult, Black star riders and more. Me and Helen will go as well as several of the H.E.A.T parents.The ship will take us to Helsinki where we have a whole day, Saturday and then we will be back home on Sunday. We have had quite heavy rain for a couple of days but they say it will clear up tomorrow afternoon and I hope they are right.

Chicago Saturday - H.E.A.T - Who will stop the rain

Healthwise I'm very, very tired. Maybe it is the dark. It's dark when I get up in the morning now and dark when I drive to work. At least it's still light when I come home but soon it will be dark even then. We have these wonderful summers when the sun is up almost 24/7 but then we have several months when it's dark, dark, dark. 

I do like autumn when it's sunshine and the air is clean and crisp which it isn't in summer.

Next week will also be hectic. On Tuesday Swedish TV4 will come here and film me. Can't tell you more right now but I will tell you afterwards :-) Then on Friday to Saturday it's Chairmen conference and directly from that I go by train to Malmo where I will attend an education for 2 days and I will be back home on Tuesday evening.

I hope I can walk properly. My broken toes are still bothering me. It's hard to wear proper shoes but now it's so cold I need to. So in the afternoon it's reall painful. And in Malmo, since I don't have a car there, I have to walk quite a long way to get to the school. In worst case scenario I have to take a taxi.

I hope everyone who reads this is in good health and enjoying life. Take care!

Kommentarer

  1. I had to laugh when you write you're very very tired, I wonder why! . I'm glad you are having fun and going to
    all the places, and do all the rheumatic meetings, etc. But not at the cost of your health, your poor toesdon't even have time to heal!!
    OK OK I will stop being the older sister nagging you ;) Just take care, love you

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)