Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Ouch!!

OK, the weekend started out very well. We came home from Helsinki on Saturday and had a great night home in peace and quiet.

Sunday I started cooking rather early in the morning. I treated my co-workers to a warm sandwichcake which I invented there and then.
Lunch
I took sandwiches which I cut the edges off. Then placed 15 of them on a baking paper on a oven plate. On the first layer I made a filling out of chantarelle cheese (soft), creme fraiche and creme fraiche with mushroms.
The second filling was: 1 kg of ground beef, 2-3 onions, 3-4 mushroms. I fried these together until it was soft and done ;-) Then I sprinkled 2 tablespoons of flour, 2 tablespoons of Chinese soy sauce (not the Japanese ones, it's too thin),
2-3 dl of whipped cream and then water and spices. I used salt, white peppar, black peppar, chiliflakes (not too much) but you can take what you like. 
The texture should be firm but spreadable.
So I place 15 bread over the first layer and spread the second filling. Then one more layer of bread. On top of the last layer I spread butter (easier if you warm it a bit) Then fairly drained pineapplecrush, on top of that thin slices of tomatoes and then top it all with lots of Vasterbotten cheese :-) In the oven for around 30-35 minutes in 200 C oven.

I served it with a lovely sallad. They all liked it but as usual I made way too much food. This recipe is, I would think, for at least 15 people maybe more.

 For dessert I had made Pecanpie with whipped cream which also was very well received :-)

Anyway, what I wanted to tell you and that is the ouch thing is when I was carrying all the food into the fridge, I bumped into the sofa leg thus making my toe nail crack into two pieces :-( That hurt I can tell you and it also bleed a lot.
I haven't done anything but tried to tape it together. I'm going to the doctor on Wednesday to have my stiches removed so I will ask then if I need to do something. It's so painful when I walk, really ouch!!

And today it has been so humid, like thunder weather, and it has rained a lot!!  I don't like this weather at all! Hopefully it will be better towards the weekend.

Now I will stop moaning and wish you all a good day or good night depending on where you are!

Kommentarer

  1. If I make a comment in FB it doesn't show in your blog! Anyway I enjoyed reading about your sandwich, I like all the ingredients and I'm sure it was yummy :)
    I hope you feel better of your surgery.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

September post

  Windy and grey  Last I wrote it was August and summer. Now we have September and it's autumn! Well, the temperatures are some day quite decent but others, huuh, it really feels cold. We have had a lot of rain as well but I like this. Autumn is my favorite time of the year. The leaves are shifting in different colors from green, to yellow, read and more. It's beautiful. The air is fresh and easy to breathe. What have I been up to then since last?  Well,  a whole lot.  Hasse and I went on a luxury cruise (still one of my 60th birthday gifts) with extra all. Fantastic suite cabin, VIP treatment all the way which meant going onboard before everyone else, having a VIP lounge etc. So nice. The trip was very calm and by that I mean the sea. Me and the board members by the dinner table at Torpa Inn I went to my sis to have my teeth checked, and yes she is a dentist Then we celebrated Mandy on August 29. I went to see my doctor to have a certificate so I can renew my h