Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Conference, media training and operation


Sunset over Sastaholm. 
Sastaholm 
Since I last wrote I have attended a panel debate on the health care in Stockholm. We in the Rheumatic association together with other handicap organisations arranged it and there were politicians from every party represented in the county council of Stockholm. 
Very interesting but not enough focus on our questions.
Media training with 2 of the journalists

On Friday we had arranged a conference in a wonderful place called Sastaholm. It used to be a retirement home for old actors/actresses and you can really tell by the decor and everything.

Dinner 
The first day we had media training by 3 journalists which ended up in us being filmed for "TV-show" like Good morning TV or Nyhetsmorgon. Of course I was the one in my group that got filmed. I was interviewed about patient schools for people with osteoarthritis. They said I did a good job but I didn't repeat the message enough times :-)

Grillbuffet 
In the evening dinner together before some headed down and played with all the wigs and clothes (from old movies and theatre productions), dressing up and having fun.

Working with the board
Saturday we had the most gorgeous breakfast before starting the work with the new board. We really did a lot those hours on Saturday and felt really satisfied when we ended the conference.
Me in the conference room where we were filmed

I went back home where Emil and Hasse waited for me. We celebrated Emil who had turned 27 on Friday. My sis Helen and Danniel came as well as Pinglan.
Jonas is on tour in Europe and couldn't make it of course. We had a very nice time and Emil was well celebrated. We had grilled pork, the first grill of the year, but it was nearly not done since the weather wasn't on our side. It has been raining now for quite some time. And before that it was frost. So no summer in sight yet.
 
Dinner with family


Pinglan 

Hasse and I are going on a cruise to Helsinki on Thursday and we do hope we will have some nice weather.

Today I had a small operation. My doctor thought it was a benign tumor but on my back but when he cut open it turned out to be an infection that had been
encapsulated. He showed me afterwards what he had taken out, gross.

I have had that in my jawbone but not in my back before. Anyway I stayed home today after that but will go to work tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good week. Take care!

Kommentarer

  1. Always busy! don't you miss the quit beach days in La Mirada? Here we are roasting, very hot days, and big fires in the San Diego area.
    Have a great time in Helsinki!
    Besos, Jo

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

September post

  Windy and grey  Last I wrote it was August and summer. Now we have September and it's autumn! Well, the temperatures are some day quite decent but others, huuh, it really feels cold. We have had a lot of rain as well but I like this. Autumn is my favorite time of the year. The leaves are shifting in different colors from green, to yellow, read and more. It's beautiful. The air is fresh and easy to breathe. What have I been up to then since last?  Well,  a whole lot.  Hasse and I went on a luxury cruise (still one of my 60th birthday gifts) with extra all. Fantastic suite cabin, VIP treatment all the way which meant going onboard before everyone else, having a VIP lounge etc. So nice. The trip was very calm and by that I mean the sea. Me and the board members by the dinner table at Torpa Inn I went to my sis to have my teeth checked, and yes she is a dentist Then we celebrated Mandy on August 29. I went to see my doctor to have a certificate so I can renew my h