Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Warm and Sunny in California

I have now been here for four days and it's really wonderful to be here.

The trip over went well and we landed only 20 minutes late. But it took over one hour getting though immigration. Luckily Norbert were there waiting for me. We had a good drive home with LOTs of chat and catching up. It was so nice of him to fetch me at the airport.

I had a very warm welcome from my sister and her husband. My room was ready and I had a beautiful red rose with the most wonderful smell in there.
I was a bit tired after the long travel but after eaten a grilled porkchop I was Ok again. I unpacked and then Jo and I actually spoke until 1.30 am. I slept like a baby until 9 and then I was good to go :-)

We have been out shopping, I found the hummingbird nest in the yard, I have eaten the most juicy oranges, we have talked a lot,  we went to the Friday food trucks and that is really something special which I will write more about when I have a computer.

I hate writing on Ipad especially long stories.

Lulu had her grooming today and she's so cute.

Now it's bedtime, sleep well and sweet dreams

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)