Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Sunday evening and snowing

I have been very stressed out this week and I really don't know why. Maybe because my foot started hurting again and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to walk, like last I had it. Luckily it is much better now maybe because I went to chiropody on Friday. 

 

You can tell I was a bit stressed since I did a post where I told about New Year's Eve, again! Even the photos were almost identical. Isn't that a sign of stress?

 

Why you ask, am I stressed. Well first of all when I came back to work after almost 3 weeks you can imagine how much there was to do. Go through the mail, paying bills, invoicing and to top it all the new time tracking program.

 

I had no problem with it but it was everyone elses turn to start with it. So I and my co-worker had to install and I had to set it up for everyone which took a lot of my time that I would have needed for invoicing.

 

Also in January I have the yearly balancing of the books which takes a lot of time. 

 

This weekend has been very quiet and I have been able to rest which was good. My bloodpressure did go up though because yesterday my printer broke down (and I really need it every day). Then the dishwasher (2 month old) didn't work :-( So we had to wash by hand. Both me and Hasse read the manuals but couldn't find anything so I went online to have a service man out to fix it. Just before I was to click send - the dishwasher started?! We have no idea what was wrong and now it's working, knock on wood.

 

This week everything really starts again. Wednesday I will go to Norrtalje for treatments and lunch with my friend. Thursday I will work and then have a working committe meeting with the Rheumatic association. The first one this year.

 

To top everything off we have a magnificent snowstorm and temperatures down to -9C (this is now). 

 

Other than that everything is fine ;-)

 

There is so much I want to do this year. I want to see H.E.A.T in Chicago and in Sweden at a gig. I want to go to LA. I want to see Peter and Matilda in one of their summer concerts. I want to celebrate my 60th birthday with a big bash. I want to go on a cruise and more. But I don't have the money to do all that I want :-( So I really have to prioritise hard.

 

Take care everyone and have a great week!


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)