Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Exhausted!

I realized today that I hadn't written since August 31 and now September is almost gone!

I have no excuse but I'm exhausted and when I get home from work I just want to relax, which I'm not very good at. But this last month I have really been in need of that. I have been worse in my Sjogren's probably a relapse.

But as you know I'm not the one staying at home on sick leave so I have worked although not feeling on top. I have a great work where there is room for flexibility so if I'm very ill one day I can stay at home and rest and then work that extra when I feel better. Not everyone has so understanding work.

It has happened so much since last and I can't write it all because then you would fall asleep ;-) I try to write as much as I can on Facebook and also place photos.

Long story short:

September 5-7 Conference with the board of the Rheumatic association. At sea to Helsinki, Finland. Good conference with great ideas and what a great team we are

 Working hard
 Economy is serious business
 But we also smiled a lot....
And burst into good laughs

September 9-11 Work, work

September 12 In Norrtalje getting treatment by my friend Anne and afterwards lunch in beautiful settings.

Havspiren restaurant in Norrtalje

September 14 Family and friends came over to celebrate my birthday

 


September 15 My 59th birthday! It's hard to believe. I don't feel that. When I was a little girl, 59 was old! But nowadays it is not. I cooked the whole day for the Monday lunch at work. And that Monday was of course my Monday :-)

Jonas came for coffee and cake in the afternoon.

September 16 Lunch at work went well and I think they liked it :-)

 Pennegratin with fillet of pork in a gorgonzola sauce with walnuts and ruccola
Dessert: Butterschotch applepie with whipped cream

September 17 Education all day at work

September 18 - 20 To Scania and Malmo for more education in a computer programme designed for final accounts. Very good and I got to meet my Mom's cousin Kerstin for dinner. A wonderful, lovely lady of 85 who I have so much fun with. We laugh a lot when we meet and it's never a silent moment except when we eat ;-)

Kerstin and me in the stamp mark

September 21 Home again and off to the Rheumatic association for even more education but this time it was me educating them :-)

 September 22 Rest

 September 23 Work

 Today I have been to the eye doctor to check on my eyes. They were good!

 Tomorrow I will go to my hairstylist, long overdue.

 That's it folks. It was quite long this although I said I shouldn't write that much ;-)

 Oh, I forgot. H.E.A.T is done recording their new album and are home now for 2 weeks but on Tuesday they go on tour to China!! How about that? I think 11 cities in 10 days or something like that. Then they will return home for a week and then off to Nottingham and Firefest. Then home again for a week or so and then off to France!! Go H.E.A.T GO!

 Over and out. Take care everyone.



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)