Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

100-year old party, H.E.A.T and NEW YORK!



Since I last wrote I have been to the 100-year party in Gävle which was on, probably, the hottest day of the year - 31C and this time it's on the plus-side ;-)


Good food, drinks, laughter, singing and dancing. It was a great night. We stayed the night at a hotel since the house already was overcrowded with family and friends sleeping over.


Work again Monday until Wednesday and then on Wednesday afternoon I and Helen put our Mom to the final rest besides Olle. It was a very tender and fine moment when we placed the urn in the grave. We also planted a rose on the grave.

After that we went to Ulriksdal's Inn where we had a nice dinner while overlooking a horsepadock and a lake which is right by the Inn. The Inn is actually in the same spot as Ulriksdal castle and is a gorgeous place.

After eating I gave Helen a gift since she turned 50 the next day. Can't believe my little beautiful sister is 50. She doesn't look it at all! She's the best, so empathic, generous and thoughtful and I love her

On Thursday I met my friend who I spent the road trip to Helsingborg with. This time we visited a mansion for lunch. Pretty good and a stunning location. Tell you more about that later on.



Then on Saturday I had all my sons home. It was a kind of goodbye dinner since Jonas and H.E.A.T will enter the studio today and record their 4th album. After that they are heading to China for a tour and straightly after going to Nottingham and Firefest. I'm as you can understand very proud of the guys!



So this dinner was the last chance for a long time to see them. I'm of course proud of Emil and Danniel too. They have achieved so much this last year and keep doing so. Danniel has began a new life and has lost a lot of weight. He's out cykling and walking every day.

Emil too has started to cykle and walk and has come such a long way since last summer. He's now a rawmodel to others and maybe he, in time, will be able to share his story with young people maybe in schools.

Now the next big thing for me is that I go to New York on Wednesday morning with Helen and her daughter for an extended weekend. We will be in NY for 5 days and will be back on Monday. One thing, which is one of my presents for Helen, is that we have great tickets to see Phantom of the Opera with Peter Jöback (his last week on Broadway). I have after that seen the Phantom, I think, 10 times and I have also seen Peter Jöback in the role as the Phantom in London and now in NY. I love the musical which you might can tell ;-)

I will try to take photos and place on Facebook for you too see.

Have a great time. I'm sure I will :-)


Kommentarer

  1. too bad you cannot make it to California!
    love, Jo

    SvaraRadera
  2. I know. I really would have wanted to come but with only 5 days it's too little :-(
    I hope you're doing well and I send you a big hug <3
    Love you!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)