Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

I know don't say it....

I have been very bad ;-) I just realized I haven't written for almost 2 weeks. Well what can I say? By the time I sit down here by the computer I'm so tired I don't have the the time or can be awake so long that I can write something down :-( It's terrible I know and I don't know when it's going to get better.
This is how I feel when not writing

It's not just that I do too much. It's also my multi diagnosis which makes me extremely fatigue. As you know I have SS, that is Sjogren's syndrome a rheumatic disease, as well as Fibromyalgia, IBS, arthritis and some more.
And this autumn and winter has been too much since I've been in a relapse. But now it seems like it has turned, after lot of medication, so hopefully as it's getting better and the light in this country is coming back, I too will feel better and more energetic.

We in Sweden want to see this happy sun :-) soon.

Enough about the moaning now! You remember I last told you about the win? I won a trip to Paris. But we changed our minds me and Hasse. I have now booked us a trip to - Prague! We go on May 27 for 5 days :-) We are so looking forward to that. Prague is said to be a wonderful city and just as romantic as Paris ;-)
Prague

Last weekend we had board meeting conference with the newly elected board. We were at Tre Rosor, Rosersberg (my former workplace) and we had a wonderful time. We have 4 new members on the board, all very nice and eager to work.


What has happened more than that? Well, H.E.A.T has been on a European success tour including Germany, England, Scotland and Spain.
Great reviews, sold out in London and they had to change to bigger venues both in Madrid and Barcelona. I so wish I could have been there especially in Barcelona where Jonas for the third time met his cousin which I haven't
met :-(

 My son Jona in action (H.E.A.T action)

Today I visited my Mom and Danniel took a walk and joined us which was very nice. It was a pleasure to be with her today because she was in such a good mood. She talked a lot in different languages (though we don't understand what she says :-( which is sad), she sang, she wanted me to sing (!), she clapped her hands and she wanted to hold my hand.

 My oldest son Danniel and my Mother

Yesterday I was in Norrtälje to see my good friend Anne for some treatment, chatting and lunching :-) I haven't been to see her for such a long time due to me being so ill the last six months but finally I got to see her again.
We always have so much to talk about :-) One other funny thing that happened when we had our lunch at Havspiren is that my former chief from my guide days were there! She owned the travel agency where I used to work and I haven't seen her in probably 20 years :-) So nice to meet her :-)
Me yesterday in Norrtälje :-)

Well, that's about it for now (there has of course happened more but nothing out of the ordinary) Take care everyone!


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

September post

  Windy and grey  Last I wrote it was August and summer. Now we have September and it's autumn! Well, the temperatures are some day quite decent but others, huuh, it really feels cold. We have had a lot of rain as well but I like this. Autumn is my favorite time of the year. The leaves are shifting in different colors from green, to yellow, read and more. It's beautiful. The air is fresh and easy to breathe. What have I been up to then since last?  Well,  a whole lot.  Hasse and I went on a luxury cruise (still one of my 60th birthday gifts) with extra all. Fantastic suite cabin, VIP treatment all the way which meant going onboard before everyone else, having a VIP lounge etc. So nice. The trip was very calm and by that I mean the sea. Me and the board members by the dinner table at Torpa Inn I went to my sis to have my teeth checked, and yes she is a dentist Then we celebrated Mandy on August 29. I went to see my doctor to have a certificate so I can renew my h